Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Grow Your Own Name" Plant?

I received a %26quot;Grow Your Own Name%26quot; plant as a gift.


I planted the bean with my name on it, followed the directions, and it has bloomed with beautiful large leaves, but I%26#039;d like to know what kind of plant it is.


I don%26#039;t have the paperwork anymore - I tossed it as soon as I planted the %26quot;bean.%26quot;





Below is a link to an eBay site that sells what I received.


I%26#039;d love any info you could give.





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiona-H-H-Grow-You...

%26quot;Grow Your Own Name%26quot; Plant?
Ask the person where they got the plant, go to that store and check the packaging.


or





Contact the seller on Ebay and ask them.
Reply:on the sheet it says its called : Canavalia Ensiformis (Jack Bean)! Report It




acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment